Saturday, May 3, 2008

Holy Moley


I knew my luck was changing...check out all the sweet stuff I snagged from the swap meet today. SO SO psyched! Sometimes we go and there's nothing that I really want and sometimes we go and I want EVERYTHING! This one person had table after table of paper and I am obsessed with paper. Another booth was all about the scrapbook supplies which of course I just fall all over. I don't know what it is with me and other people's stuff, but we definitely go hand in hand! :) John and I were talking about how swap meets are an acquired taste - you either love it or you hate it. The people are, shall we say, interesting. There's a lot of digging around and touching dirty things and working out deals. I know for fact my own parents would HATE it but for some reason I didn't get that gene so forever more I will be fascinated with other people's hand-me-downs, hahaha.
In addition, it is National Scrapbooking Day. I can't believe there's actually a day for this hobby but I'm down! 2Peas has some cool things going on all day so in between attempting homework I will be checking it out.

2 comments:

dainjb said...

stumbled across your blog through somewhere else, can't remember ... but i was excited to see that you're in san diego since i feel like everyone else that's scrapbook obsessed lives elsewhere! hah. i have been wanting to go to scrapbook oasis for forever but have yet to make the trip ... glad you had a fun time!!! eeee i'm jealous. anyway just wanted to say hello. what swap meet did you go to? i went last weekend to the one at sports arena hoping to find some goodies but left empty handed. sad. -dain

Michelle Clement said...

Oooh..lovely stash!! A swap sounds like fun...=) Hope you had a happy NSD....and thanks for the sweet words on my blog! =)