Friday, January 4, 2008

Well I figure I should post some layouts since this is a design blog, after all! Haha. I got creative this past couple of weeks and turned an old agenda book and an old phone book into two awesome mini-books. I swear, it feels so cool to repurpose these items, and I LOVE the size. It allows me to get pages done in no time flat - always a plus! Both of these albums are all about friends. I have so many loose photos of all these amazing times that I knew I had to put them to good use. I also made a quick album out of an old art class sketchbook, but more on that later. So here are just a few of the many layouts created recently:
Love using letter stickers

I really just used any pictures I had tucked away (hence, the third grade picture, haha)


Some Jr. High loving...


From middle school, that is


Trying out new techniques

Good friends

I am so down with the massive winds and rainfall Southern CA is getting. It gives me an excuse to stay home and scrapbook (with the exception of some gym time, of course). I don't go back to school til the 22nd, so I am living it up! And by living it up I mean ripping up paper and cropping photos and getting glue all over the place...I like to live my life on the edge, if you know what I mean...hahaha. This scrapping bug has taken over! I would say I have always had an interest in scrapbooking, dabbling from time to time since I was in jr. high, but never has it been this much fun for me. I don't know if it's because I finally found a style that suits me or if I am just bombarded by inspiration everywhere. Well, no matter what it is, it sure is entertaining.












No comments: