Sunday, January 6, 2008

Life is Good.


Today I decided to enjoy the weather we have been having, and take some of my scrapping supplies outside to continue work on my latest scrapbook. I love the big threatening clouds and the cool breeze and the whole "winter feel." Love me some winter! I'm hoping this rainy weather sticks around, lord knows California could use some water.


In other news, I saw "P.S. I Love You" today. The verdict: not too impressed. It's hard to to reach the pedestal I have placed "Juno" on, I realize this. But really, not so great. Oh well, it got me out of the house for a good two hours or so.


Yesterday I made yet another trip to my homeland (Target, that is) to buy some more letter stickers for my scrapbook. While browsing the aisles I came upon letter stamps and I had a revelation: stamps would be like the gift that keeps on giving, whereas stickers are so final. This sounds absurd, I'm sure, but I am all about cost efficiency! so I declared myself a genius and bought the $10 pack of stamps. I have been hooked ever since! I went on a tag-making spree (see above), and since I have some thank you notes that need to be sent out, I discovered my new card-making niche! Tags are so easy to make, all I did was create a stencil and then trace it on cardboard, vintage paper, and graph paper. Punch a hole, outfit with some nice string and voila! Instant fun, I swear...

No comments: